zaterdag 4 januari 2014

First Blog!

Hello everyone,

This is my first blog so its a bit of a search in how this works.

First let me introduce myself.
My name is Kevin and i am 29 years of age. I was born and raised in Belgium. My hobby's are music, cars, gaming and going out. I also have a great interest in culture.

My passions

The reason why this blog is created is because i would love to share  my passion for cars and
guitars with you. I'm really looking forward to this and please don't be shy to respond with
 your thoughts and idea's on certain topics.

 Cars

The passion for cars started when i was 2 or 3 years. At my first house, i used to sit down at the front porch just to watch cars go by all day long. I found it fascinating somehow. The first toy i got was
a car. It is in the family.
My grandmother had a VW garage and grew up there. She started driving cars when she was 14.
At 16 she used to drive new cars to the cmr's themselves. If i had the money i would have become
a racing driver for certain. But carting can be fun to and is cheaper ;).
So this a small introduction of how my passion for cars started.

Guitars

My passion for music started later on. I started playing guitar only when i was 18 years.
But my passion for music has been given to me by my mother. She used to lend me he lp's
so i could make mix tapes. Her music was from the 70's and 80's. Al this great music lying
in front of me begging to be discovered. Later on i got into metal and then i decided to by a
guitar. Since then i wanted to be able to play anything. Started practicing and practicing.
Found out about all this guitar players and the guitars my hero's used.
And now here i am ready to share my thoughts with you.


Thanks in Advance and if tere are questions, please let me know.
Tnx, Kevin


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten